Clerical Officer Jobs at Makueni County, Kenya
Republic Of Kenya
Government Of Makueni County
Makueni County Public Service Board
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Clerical Officers MCPSB 08 (8 Posts)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Salary: KShs. 20,000/=
Clerical Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance of organizations operations-processing of official documents/Records
- Management of registry/filling
- Assisting in Transport operations, Store keeping and Accounts operations (while working under a designated officer)
- Supervision of subordinate staff
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Requirements for appointment of Clerical Officer Jobs In Kenya
- Be a holder of O’ level qualification
- Be Computer literate
- Certificate of clerical officers proficiency test will have an added advantage Those with relevant experience will have an added advantage
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the ENVELOPE and addressed to: The Secretary/CEO Makueni County Public Service Board P.O. Box 49 – 90300 MAKUENI Note All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
The Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview. The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied. The deadline for application is 21st August 2015