Leather Works Tutor Job in Makueni County
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments Act 2012.
Terms of Service: Three (3) years Contract
Responsibilities for the Leather Works Tutor Job
- Theoretical and practical instruction of trainees in the specified area of specialization.
- Preparing and maintaining professional documents including schemes of work.
- Preparing lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials, carrying out trainee assessments.
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Organizing and conducting cocurricular activities
- Maintaining trainee discipline and offering guidance and counseling to trainees
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Requirements for the Leather Works Tutor Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Grade I or its equivalent in the respective Technical field
- KCSE D (Plain) and Above
- Teaching experience of at least 2 years in a youth polytechnic or vocational training institution.
- Diploma in Technical Education or ToT Certificate will be an added advantage
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
How To Apply
Written applications enclosing current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of academic and professional certificates and ID card should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to;
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, Opposite Wote Technical Training Institute to be received on or before Thursday, 18th May, 2017.
All applicants are required to obtain clearance from the following Institutions;
- The Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- The Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- The Ethics and AntiCorruption Commission (EACC).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity cards, Certificates and Testimonials at the interview.
The Makueni County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Youth, Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons are encouraged to apply. Affirmative action as stipulated in the constitution shall be applied.