Management Accountant Job at Manufacturing Company
Our client is a well-established company that deals with supply, manufacture and maintenance of Industrial and domestic weighing scales. They seek to hire a Management Accountant to prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that management makes well informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
Reporting to: Chief Finance Officer
Gross Salary: 100k – 120k
Management Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Work with the Commercial team and support supply chain, manufacturing, procurement and billing/order processing to drive business performance and improve operational reporting, analysis and core projects.
- Provide a smooth linkage between procurement and commercial teams as regards to timeliness in ordering, logistics, delivery to customers and project closure/ extension tracking.
- Assist in negotiating supplier terms and agree payment plans where necessary.
- Regularly review all commercial terms with the Buying Teams and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Support Commercial team in relevant tender costing and documents preparation.
- To develop and control a centralised accounting system to ensure that accounts are effectively managed.
- To investigate variances against commercial team budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Hold regular meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required.
- Timely preparation and signoff of Quarterly Company Price List
- Assist in establishing and maintaining costing models for the company.
Qualifications for the Management Accountant Job
- Minimum CPA part three finalist
- Bcom Degree Hons (Accounting) or Business Administration Hons (Accounting)
- Minimum 2 years in a similar role
- Must conversant with Accounting applications and ERPs
- Ability to remain impartial
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Management Accountant) to [email protected] before 24th October 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted