Management Accountant Job at Royal Agencies
Responsibilities for the Management Accountant Job
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Management reporting and presentation
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Costing and implementing methods of cost cutting
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems Banking & bank reconciliations
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims Debt collection Customer service
Qualifications for the Management Accountant Job
- CPA K-Finalist 5-8 years’ experience as an Accountant in a busy manufacturing set up Ability to work with accounting software- QuickBooks, tally etc.
- Debt collection and costing skills Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and systems Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing skills
- Attention to details and leadership skills
- Excellent working experience with Ms. Excel Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications to [email protected]. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.