Management Consultant Job in Kenya
Our client, an importer and distributor of energy drinks and FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) is seeking to recruit an FMCG Management Consultant on contract to be based in Nairobi. The ideal candidate must have proven work experience in areas of change management and turnaround experience in an SME. The work will stretch across a variety of areas, including management, strategy, IT, finance, marketing, HR and supply chain management.
- Conduct research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business.
• Offer advice and expertise to improve business performance.
• Analyse statistics.
• Detect issues and investigate ways to resolve them.
• Assess the pros and cons of possible strategies.
• Compile and present information orally, visually and in writing.
• Make recommendations for improvement.
• Implement agreed solutions
• Develop and implement new procedures or training.
- Must have above 7 years work experience in FMCG industry.
• Must have a Degree/Masters in Business Management or related field.
• Must have a solid and proven experience as a generalist consultant.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Must be willing to work on contract.