Management Trainee Employment At Sian Roses In Kenya
We are seeking to recruit high calibre individuals to join our team of professionals. We aim to groom fresh talent into future leaders.
The Graduate Program will last for six (6) months during which trainees will be required to work and receive extensive training, coaching and mentoring whilst performing
their roles and in real work situations.
Management Trainee Job Purpose
- The successful applicants will undergo training for the specified period and if successful, shall be appointed to available positions within the organization.
While in training, the trainee shall gain knowledge and experience under direction of experienced personnel.
Management Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Receiving training and performing duties in assigned departments
- Learning line and staff functions, operations, company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Setting performance goals and objectives with senior management.
- Monitoring performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observing experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Requirements For Management Trainee Jobs
- Must have attained a minimum Upper 2nd Class Honours’ Degree in a business related course preferably marketing or Human Resources from a recognized institution within the last two (2) years
- Must have successfully undergone internship/ attachment
- KCSE Mean Grade of at least B+
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter
- Team player
- Computer literate
How to Apply
- Interested applicants are invited to send their applications and a detailed CV clearly indicating their day time phone numbers to
- The Human Resource and administration Manager Sian Roses P.O. Box 19169 – 00501 JKIA Nairobi, Kenya
- Email: [email protected] by 13th May, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.