Our client, a global leader in the provision of sugar market services is seeking to recruit a Management Trainee to be based in Nairobi. The successful candidate must have at least 2 years’ management trainee experience in a multinational and a holder of an overseas Bachelor’s Degree.
Management Trainee Job Key Responsibilities
- Setting objectives and performance goals with higher officials and trainers of the organization.
- Performing duties in assigned departments.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of standards required for performance of departments.
- Perform duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the Management Trainee Job
- Must have an Overseas Bachelors’ Degree.
- Must have at least 2 years’ management trainee experiences in a multinational
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be analytical.
How to Apply