Our client in the Dairy industry is seeking to recruit is seeking to recruit a graduate trainee in instrumentation engineering to join their technical team.
- Assisting in designing and developing new control systems
- Troubleshooting and repairing electrical machines.
- Draft formal or development test plans, protocols and test cases;
- Work with technicians and engineers to conduct dry run and or risk reduction testing and capture issues as well as data;
- Assisting in analyze testing results and write reports based on testing conducted;
- Participate in technical reviews and cross-functional documentation reviews;
- Present complex technical information to an audience of varied expertise/level for guidance, education and decision-making;
- Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff
- Must be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation/control Engineering, or other associates or bachelors related degree.
- Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Working knowledge in use of computers. Demonstrated ability to access and/or perform basic computer functions utilizing company software applications.
- Communicate and/or exchange written and verbal information and instructions.
- Should possess strong leadership skills.
- Should be a team player and be able to work with a team of engineering professionals.
- Should possess strong planning and execution skills with passion to challenge the existing status quo for future success.
- Should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be highly responsible and flexible
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘[email protected]’ indicating the job title “Management Trainee Instrumentation Engineering” on the subject line by 27th February 2017.