Lecturers Job at Management University of Africa
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a private University in Kenya located off Mombasa Road in Nairobi. We envision being a premier university providing management and transformative leadership solutions worldwide.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven and result oriented professional to fill the following positions:-
Applicants must be holders of a PhD Degree in business related field with specialization in any of the following disciplines;-
Marketing, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management, Leadership/ Governance, Mathematics/Statistics, Finance/Accounting, Commercial or Business Law, Insurance, Procurement and Logistics, Entrepreneurship, Development Studies and Organizational Development.
Lecturers Job Requirements
- Must have a PhD degree or its academic equivalent in the relevant field.
- Must demonstrate exemplary research, teaching and academic /relevant industrial experience in the relevant field;
- Must have taught in a University at the lecturer level or engaged as a researcher in a recognized research organization;
- Must have at least four (4) articles in refereed journals;
- OR at least one refereed book in his/her professional area published by recognized publishers, plus two articles;
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 12th June 2017. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P.O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI
Email: [email protected]