Training Manager Job at Management University of Africa
To contribute to the University’s corporate and strategic goals by developing programmes, marketing, facilitating and coordinating quality training for both internal and external stakeholders.
Roles for the Training Manager Job
- Development and formulation of training programmes for the university ECDP department in collaboration with Director, ECDP.
- Marketing of ECDP courses both open and in-house programmes while prospecting for delegates from other organizations to attend trainings organized by the University.
- Pursue consultancy opportunities in conjunction with the Director ECDP
- Carry out training needs analysis in liaison with clients and assist in developing appropriate training programmes to satisfy the needs.
- Assist in identifying and selecting training providers for the training programmes. The job holder is required to keep a consultant/ trainer’s data base from where this selection can be done.
- Monitor consistently the implementation and effectiveness of training programmes during the training sessions to deliver satisfactory results to the university clients.
- Manage client database and relationships to ensure repeat business from them.
- Facilitate training programmes where necessary using acceptable education principles while tracking new training methods and techniques to share with other trainers and facilitators.
- Assess training effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it impacts on the clients overall performance.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with subject experts regarding instructional design
- Work closely with ECDP Administrator to ensure proper preparation for training courses.
Training Manager Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field
- MBA in Marketing
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management is an added advantage
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in marketing of services in a reputable organization preferably in Training Services
- Certificate/Diploma in Training of Trainers
- Computer literate
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees.
The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 12th June 2017. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P.O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI
Email: [email protected]