A well established manufacturing company dealing with FMCGs is seeking to recruit an Administrative Secretary.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized, detail-oriented and a multi-tasker who can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
The Administrative Secretary will be responsible for the efficient operation of the office, organization and maintenance of ambient office environment, coordinate the various office activities including office supplies, courier service and other essential services for the well functioning of the office.
To support office activities and operations in the following areas:-
• Receiving visitors
• Receiving and making calls for the Directors
• Scheduling meetings, circulating agenda and taking minutes on behalf of the Directors
• Maintaining office filing system
• Providing efficient and secure document handling services such as printing, photocopying, scanning, shredding etc
• Keeping diaries and arranging for appointments for the Directors
• Ensuring timely replenishment of office supplies
• Responsible for office cleanliness and tidiness
• Receiving and dispatch of office mails in coordination with courier firms
• Liaison with travel agents for travel, accommodation and related services
• Keeping of office inventory list and updating them as required
• Managing and maintenance of clean kitchen and serving refreshments
• Support the office of the Director’s office and the reception when necessary.
• Tender documentation and submission.
• Trade Marks , KEBS & KAM matters
• Coordinates ACI CST program
• Court cases other than HR and department collection.
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Thorough knowledge and use of all relevant computer software and the ability to help organize data and information retrieval systems;
• Good filling and organizational skills;
• Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Must be between the age 25-35
• Very well groomed and presentable
• Certification in professional Secretarial or Business Management or Office Management or Public Relations qualifications.
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional experience with a fast moving consumer goods company and other related industry.
How to Apply
If do not apply if you do not meet the job requirements.
Kindly send your CV and quote your current and expected salary to [email protected] before 12th of October 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All CVs must be accompanied by passport size photos as an attachment.
This role is a priority.
Those who can join us IMMEDIATELY will have a definitive advantage.