A dynamic Manufacturing Company in Nairobi is looking for a Sales & Marketing Officer.
He /she will be incharge of issuing quotations to the customers and assists them in selecting products best suited to their needs as well as maintain all products samples collected from the store.
- Ensuring high standards of customer satisfaction are maintained.
- Write reports based on findings that could assist in decision making.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Make telephone calls and visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Assist the Manager in ensuring customers orders are delivered on time.
- Preparing and maintaining proper records of all his/her activities.
- Advise the Manager on pricing of products.
- Attending to customer complaints.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and information to determine their potential.
- Advice the management on improvements and changes needed to improve the business.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1 years’ experience in a plastic sales and marketing field or general trading.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and team working.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to handle and resolve multiple concurrent demands and adaptable.
- Provide effective solutions to business needs.
- Excellent work ethics and holds a valid driving licence.
- Must be able to start work immediately.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 50,000 /= (Approx. 500 USD)
Deadline: 15th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://www.summitrecruitment-kenya.com/summitre/index.php/job/jobad/view/id/269 Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job