Retail Market Data Collectors Jobs at Duma Works, Kenya
Duma Works is recruiting Retail Market Data Collectors for one of our esteemed clients: one of the largest bottlers in Kenya operating with 3 manufacturing production lines.
- The Data Collector is the most visible member of the marketing team to the general outlets.
- You will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with employees and customers as a representative of the company.
- This is a short-term contract role for three months that is based in Kisumu with an opportunity to extend to a period of six months.
Data Collector Job Main Responsibilities in Kenya
- Accurately record and submit data that will be pertinent to the activities of the assigned outlets.
- Follow the guidelines of the data collection developed for each customer.
- Exhibit the flexibility necessary to multi-task, and perform contracted services in multiple areas.
- Adhere to dress code as outlined in data collection manual at all times.
Profile for Data Collector Jobs in Kenya
- Diploma or Degree in I.T. or computer related studies
- Experience using Excel for data analysis.
- At least 2+ years experience working in the same or a related field.
- Experience in field activities specifically audit, data collection and reporting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently while following directions.
How to Apply
To submit an application: Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are qualified and how this position will help you achieve your career goals. Send to [email protected] As the subject line of your email, write “2154” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2154, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: 20th April, 2016