Our client, an independent, fully integrated agency based in Nairobi offering a full ‘through the line’ communications service is seeking to recruit a Territory Route to Market Executive. The preferred candidate MUST have prior field sales working experience selling FMCG products and MUST have a strong commercial awareness of the FMCG business and distributor operations.
Territory Route to Market Executive Job Responsibilities
- Bench-marking national and regional distributors and sub-distributors.
- Work closely with distributors to assess capabilities.
- Auditing distributor field structures.
- Monitor and evaluate route to market objectives.
- Territory management as well as journey and route planning.
Qualifications for the Territory Route to Market Executive Job
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have above 5 years field sales and distribution experience selling FMCG products.
- Multinational experience would be an added advantage.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving company sales targets.
- Should be capable of thriving in competitive markets.
- Strong communication skills with business related knowledge skills.
- Computer literate.
- Must have the ability to work unsupervised.
- Must be willing to travel in Kenya.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Please click on this link to apply before 22nd December 2016