What you can expect
The Market Researcher will be responsible to drive research initiatives for the business in order to identify new opportunities, customer attitudes, insights, trends and product entry and opportunities in order to deliver business intelligence to the company.
- Analysing market trends and competitor landscapes to ensure successful sales development.
- Communicating with customers to understand the potential of the business.
- Carrying out market surveys in consultation with market developer.
- Analyses data from the surveys and provide recommendations.
- Prepare presentations regarding research for the various business units.
- Ensure a customer focused business environment, taking BASF’s business interests into account.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with all BASF guidelines and procedures.
What we expect
- Diploma in Business studies/ Engineering, Degree qualification will be an added advantage
- At least one year of experience in sales and marketing, experience in market research wil be an added advantage
- One year experience in the chemical industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English language and
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office Packages
- Must have good analystic skills and must be a proactive team player
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here