Our client, a luxury collection of lodges and tented camps is looking for a Marketing & Administrative Assistant to support the Marketing Manager in a traditional 360° marketing role in all areas within the company. He/she will be responsible for maintaining company websites, marketing, branding and social media platforms.
He/She MUST have good knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Mail Chimp. Knowledge or willingness to learn Buteeq website platform, Res-Request reservations & CRM system, social media is an added advantage.
- Ensure company websites are up-to-date and ‘fresh’ at all times with content.
- Point person for website administration, trouble-shooting and development.
- Support and contribute to all social media efforts.
- Carry out industry/competitor analysis to define marketing strategy.
- Key point person with content/data input responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support and internal training to colleagues.
- Effectively maintain and update of company drop boxes, image & collateral libraries.
- Coordination of marketing-related travel, trade shows, and road show.
- Appointments creation or update of supporting marketing material & collateral.
- Trouble shooting of basic IT issues – preferable.
- A degree in sales and marketing.
- Excellent time management skills and be a self-starter.
- Ability to take initiative and working well alone from a ‘TO DO’ list.
- Remain calm under pressure and work well with shifting deadlines & priorities.
- Be able to prioritise work and communicate effectively.
- Have outstanding IT & CRM systems skills.