International Micro-Finance Company is looking for an experienced Marketing person. The company provides emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies. The Group Strategy & Marketing Analyst will work closely with subsidiary sales and marketing functions to strategically drive and support new initiatives that aim to grow presence of the company in new and transformative ways in the market. The jobholder will be called upon to travel regularly within East Africa to meet growing business demands.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Job
- Pulling data from a variety of internal databases to support team hypotheses. Clearly illustrating results of data in charts, tables and other forms of graphical representation.
- Developing business cases for strategy related projects and investments, with input from management and team members.
- Communicating recommendations to business leaders, team and project managers in the respective subsidiaries. Contributing to cross-functional team discussions.
- Building strong relationships across various subsidiary structures to ensure needs are addressed and information sharing is done in a timely manner.
- Assist in creating and developing structured presentations which detail project scope, opportunity sizing, analyses and recommendations.
- Identifying, analysing, and communicating trends and issues affecting the business.
- Performing industry research to highlight opportunities within the lending business or identify promising new opportunities.
- Managing individual workload for assigned portion of projects, meeting expectations for quality and timeliness.
Qualifications for the Marketing Analyst Job
- Degree from a recognized institution
- At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Passport holder
- Must be able to travel to Uganda/Tanzania without supervision with short notice
- Offer coaching and training of junior members of subsidiary teams on an ongoing basis
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in MS packages – Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Other system use will be a plus
- Adapt quickly on projects as and when needed
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Work accurately with a sense of urgency, and deliver under tight deadlines/time frames with occasional long days
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Deadline: 13th March 2017