To assist the marketing manager plan and implement marketing and advertising activities. Prefered candidate Ugandan Nationals.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure marketing department runs smoothly.
- Create , compile and distribute reports on financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets, sales metrics among others.
- Prepare periodical sales forecast data and ensure team alignment.
- Monitor competitor’s marketing advertising.
- Gathering and analysing questionnaires to assimilate customer data.
- writing reports, company brochures and similar documents.
- Organising and hosting presentations and customer visits.
- Assisting with promotional activities.
- Visiting customers/external agencies.
- Conduct and organise market research to identify new revenue opprotunities.
- Work closely with employees in other functions to ensure brand positioning.
Internal & External Working Relationships
- Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments as may be necessary
- Financial Advisors
- Britam customers
- Service providers
- Stake holders
- Insurance sector players to borrow best practices
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Diploma in sales and marketing or similar training
- Demonstrated proficiency in Computer skills
Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Organization skills
- Communication skills
- Building Relationships
- Focuses on the Customers
- Develops Self
- Solves Problems
- Develops Others
- Manages Quality and Risk
- Change Agent
Technical and functional competencies
- Feasibility studies
- Market research
- Project Management
- Negotiation skills
Friday, March 24, 2017
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field. Diploma in sales and marketing is an added advantage.