Marketing Associate Job at Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is currently recruiting a Marketing Associate
- Support the Marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. Assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
Marketing Associate Job Responsibilities
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Assisting the marketing manager and supporting the marketing team with marketing activities and organizing various projects.
- Organizing and managing promotional traditional or digital marketing events/ activities/ exhibitions, booking venues and attending them to facilitate their required success.
- Collation, coordinating, ordering marketing materials and the production and delivery of a wide range of marketing materials, information and communications to all the complexes in time.
- Preparing, compose/develop interesting written copy for the website and social media pages
Develop successful online marketing strategies for all the brands and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites. This includes running, monitoring, maintaining and updating all the online pages appropriately and ensures they are up at all times.
- Scheduling/planning, composing and sending promotional messages to customer database on time.
- Conduct market research, analyse and monitor competitor activities, consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Manage process of sending pertinent information and correct marketing materials to appropriate outlets on request and on time.
- Manage and communicate with various suppliers to encourage trusting relationships and pertinent deliveries are done on time.
- Update all the marketing materials, information on time
- Routine outlet visits to ensure that all the marketing materials, displays are updated and correct.
- Conduct below the line training when needed.
Requirements for Marketing Associate Job
- A degree/diploma in marketing
- Exquisite/ strong communication and people skills – – ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Strong project management, administration and organisational skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Attention to detail.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office,
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]