Marketing Executive Job at Standard Group
The Standard Group comprises The Standard Newspapers, Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services.
The Group is looking for a highly motivated, qualifi ed, experienced and reputable team player to fill the following position. The role is responsible for organizing and executing brand exposure and awareness events while ensuring brand visibility across all mediums to grow viewership.
Marketing Executive Job Key Responsibilities
- Organize logistics for brand events, coordinate suppliers and supplies and ensure they reach intended recipients.
- Source and suggest suitable promotional items: going out to obtain samples and to check quality and prices, and to liaise with the Procurement department on their procurement
- Design Content promotion for all respective sub – brands in tandem with the key topics/ content in focus. i.e. New programs, new presenters, etc
- Organize brand exposure opportunities-branding and sampling at exhibitions, Seminars, conferences and group functions in accordance with the marketing theme determined by the Marketing Team
- Sub brand activity proposals and reports
Qualifications & Experience for Marketing Executive Job
- Basic University Degree
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and analytical skills
- 1-3 years working experience in a media or FMCG environment
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifi cations and the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website here to browse through the current vacancies and apply not later than 28th August 2016.