Our client is a Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices.
They are looking to recruit a vibrant and results oriented Marketing Executive who will be tasked with marketing the App to traders to enable them order products online from their smartphones directly from China while enabling them to pay using mobile money platforms available to them.
Salary: 25k – 45k + Commissions
Responsibilities for the Marketing Executive Job
- Setup the daily sales target and carry out customer communication basic actions and generate daily activity report by instant communication tool.
- Have good product knowledge i.e the company’s business model, cooperation policy, online product function and APP study.
- Operate the APP, guide the customer about how to use the system and how to make the order till complete the processing successfully.
- Take marketing research, collect customer feedback and requirement, and provide market research statistic report to the line manager.
- Organize promotion activities and coordinate with related department to complete assigned task.
- Familiar with the social media and communication tools to broadcast the business advertisement.
- Develop new customers and looking for the potential customer, maintain the customer relationship
- Carry out company channel & marketing sales scheme, coordinate with the channel agents and brand shop archive sales target and complete month and quarter target.
- Follow up channel agents according to requirement, standardize and vivify marketing events;
- Follow up existing agents to get more orders;
- Find out new sales chances to increase revenue;
- Collect information from competitors;
- Other work from superiors.
Marketing Executive Job Qualifications
- Degree or diploma holders in business related field
- Fluency in English is necessary;
- Smart phone using experience is required.
- 2-4 years experience in sales and distribution management in mobile phone, home Appliance and electrical industries
- Ability to conduct marketing research
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Results-oriented and passionate candidates are preferred
- Contributes to team effort to achieve organizational targets
- E-commerce working experience in a plus.
- Self-discipline with good planning and problem-solving skills, Self-motivated and can work under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Executive – Ecommerce) to email@example.com on or before 16th May 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV