Department: Business Development
Reporting To: Head of Marketing
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares weekly monthly Quarterly and Yearly sales reports Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conduct product awareness and user training
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationship Management
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Qualifications for the Marketing Executive Job
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other related discipline
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications to [email protected]