A brand and design company is looking for a Marketing Executive
- Accomplishing business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans and implementing sales plans;
- Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meeting marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Relevant Diploma or Degree
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
How to Apply
If qualified send CV to email@example.com stating the current and expected salary. Kindly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the high number of applicants.