Marketers/ Field Officers Jobs at Kradle Kindergarten (2 Posts)
The Kradle Kindergarten (http://www.kradlekindergarten.com/vacancy.html) is a newly constructed homegrown, holistic and integrated Edu-care Centre for children aged under 3 & 3-6, from all walks of life.
Our Kindergarten opens in January 2017 and is located 3km from Kitengela town, in an easily accessible and spacious location off Kitengela-Namanga road.
Designed with kids in mind, The Kradle will observe very high standards of learning, by providing adequate space for enabling a holistic child development approach, in line with the Government of Kenya’s Integrated Early Childhood Development and Education policies as well as play-based learning best practices for under 3’s.
Our Vision is to be a model Early Childhood Development centre, providing quality and relevant child development support. Our Mission is to deliver Early Childhood Development needs in a child-friendly space that delicately balances between play and education.
We are looking to hire Marketers/ Field Officers
Are you an outgoing, self-motivated marketer with charming and excellent marketing skills, ready to serve on a short-term basis? We are hiring, for an initial 3 months, persons who will implement The Kradle’s marketing strategy.
Marketing/ Field Officer Job Responsibilities
- Carrying out intense milestone-based marketing for The Kradle
- Undertaking market survey/research to benchmark service levels
- Monitoring digital adverts
- Social media marketing
- Liaising with the School Administrator to map out potential pick up locations for new entrants
- Profiling The Kradle within the community
- Identifying and liaising with existing schools for potential collaboration
Qualifications for the Marketing/ Field Officer Job
- Marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of digital and print methods of marketing
- Certificate of good conduct
- Recommendation from previous employer or a referee
How to Apply
Send a cover letter with the relevant job title referenced; a recommendation and other relevant documents to [email protected], quoting your previous and expected salary by COB 25th November, 2016.