Job Title: UBL Graduate Trainee – Marketing
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan’s and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
About UBL Graduate Programme:
Diageo offers a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential. The Trainee will be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world. He / she will also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career. There may even be an opportunity to live and work abroad so you can experience first-hand what it’s like to live and work in another country.
About Marketing Graduate Programme:
The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for marketing some of the world’s most iconic and best-selling brands. On this programme, you’ll be involved in creating exciting and powerful stories to make our existing brands even stronger, and perhaps even launching new ones. The incumbent will be developing creative platforms that will be activated all over the world, you’ll be able to demonstrate your passion to bring our brands to life. Brilliant marketers in Diageo understand how to create and sell our brands, by adding value to our customers and delivering amazing experiences to our consumers so our graduates also have an opportunity to spend a year in Sales. During your three years, you will work on iconic and innovative brands, and be inspired to excel in three exciting areas that help you to build the foundations of your Commercial & Marketing capability before specializing in an area such as Digital Marketing or Brand Management.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate for the Graduate Trainee Jobs should hold a first class or Upper Second Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration
• Graduates should have the capability to succeed in our organization today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
• Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do;
• Highly imaginative, creative, animated and impassioned to bring new ideas and concepts to life.
• Ability to follow instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
• Ability to build working relationships in order to learn and grow together, as well as to influence and inspire others to always do better. Many of these relationships will be core to your success now and in the future as you progress through the organization
• Excellent numerical & analytical ability
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
• Right to work in your market of application
• Possess a clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
How to Apply:
If you desire to join the world’s leading premium drinks business, Diageo, in the aforementioned capacity, please click web link below.