Vacancy: Marketing Internship
About Tatu Creatives Limited: A Creative Digital Agency, that was started in 2013 and became a limited company in 2014, that offers Website & Digital Design, Brand Development and Print & Graphic Design Services.
It conceives, designs and produces digital content and integrated experiences for web, mobile and the physical world.
- The intern will be based on corporate accounts department and be required to:
- Conduct marketing research on potential leads.
- Approach targeted leads and conduct a sales pitch.
- Close a sale with a targeted lead. This internship opportunity targets students or those that have just finished their studies.
- Tatu Creatives Ltd is keen on fully employing the intern after the internship period should they display a stellar performance during this period.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Mode and Duration: 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Education Background: The candidate must have completed high school and is currently enrolled in a recognized university or has just cleared his/her university studies.
- The must be skilled in the following:
- Research and Analysis
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Report Writing
- Business Administration
- Proficient in English
Experience: The candidate must have had prior experience in conducting successful sales pitches.
Benefits: This being an unpaid internship, there is no salary. However, the intern will get a weekly stipend. Performing interns receive a monthly bonus in addition to the weekly stipend.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by sending an email to [email protected] and adhering to the following guidelines:
The email body must contain a brief introduction of the applicant and why they chose to apply to Tatu Creatives Ltd.
Attach a one page CV (PDF Format).
Attach a one page document of how three of their most successful sales pitches (PDF Format).
Ensure that they provide their full contact details