Responsibilities for the Marketing Intern
- Develop new business against set targets.
- Manage existing business in line with company regulations.
- Accurate record keeping and provision of timely reports to supervisor.
- Management of market intelligence.
- Efficient territory management to maximize sales volume.
- Credit management in line with company policy.
Qualifications for the Marketing Intern
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferably in Marketing.
- Sales & Marketing skills.
- High proficiency in computer skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Results oriented – A proven “Self-starter”.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to think strategically about issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of Integrity and honesty.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply