Corporate Marketing Executives Internships at AfricarTrack International (Eldoret)
Marketing Executives Internships
Are you a young vibrant and energetic individual who has a desire to succeed and win new business?
Do you reside in Eldoret or its environs?
A fast growing company is looking for dynamic and self-motivated professionals.
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South Africa.
The COMESA Innovation Awards was presented to the company by H.E Mulatu Teshome, the president of Ethiopia and signed by H.E Joseph Kabila, the president of Congo and Mr. Sindiso Ngwenya, The COMESA Secretary General.
Our system was voted the best in Africa. The company has bagged many other prestigious awards and has wide media coverage across the continent and beyond. Therefore, our clientele base is growing fast because of product acceptance, innovation and continuous improvement.
Therefore, we are currently seeking two (2) experienced and professional Interns to join our Sales and Marketing team. The internship will go for two months before confirmation of the job is done.
They will report to the Overall Sales and Marketing Manager.
Marketing Executives Internship Key Responsibilities
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
Requirements for Marketing Executives Internship
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business or related field
- 6 months to one year experience.
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
- AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How to Apply
- If this position is of interest to you, kindly email your C.V and Cover Letter explaining how you would meet the demands of this challenging position, giving full names and contacts of 3 referees to [email protected]. The subject of your email should be: Application/Eldoret/Marketing Intern/2016. Closing date of this application is 10th/Nov/2016.
- AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.
- N/B: Confirmation will only be issued depending on performance. This advert is not a guarantee of job.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted. AfricarTrack International Ltd does not charge for any advert and does not therefore take responsibility for any fees paid for job adverts. This position targets candidates in Eldoret and its environs.