Marketing Internships at Interview Up Consulting, Kenya
Our client a leading global professional services company, providing a wide range of services and business solutions in the functional areas of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Operations, Risk and Compliance services.
Marketing Internship Responsibilities
- Undertake both digital and social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Website, LinkedIn, etc.), including monitoring, posting of photos, videos, and other information and reporting of key metrics; develop strategy to increase the number of subscribers receiving client communications through constant contact email marketing distribution list(s) to ensure greater readership.
Will be required to generate business leads and following this create a business pipeline and manage to end with active follow-up.
Will be responsible for signing up of new clients and handing over to business leads o Will be responsible for building development plans
Manage and refresh website content regularly
Minimum Qualifications for Marketing Internship
- Should have a firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space; completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations).
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus.
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
- An effective communicator (both written and oral) with excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
Internship timeline: 3 months with a small stipend to meet expenses
How to Apply
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV to [email protected] All applications should be received by Wednesday 17th August 2016. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.