Hass Petroleum Group is a regional oil marketing company with significant presence in East Africa and the Great Lakes Region. We have fully fledged operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, Somalia, DRC and Zambia dealing in distribution and sale of white oils (Diesel, Petrol & Kerosene), Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) and own brand of lubricants blended to world class standards.
In line with our business strategy, we seek to recruit high caliber professionals to fill the position to be based in Kenya.
The incumbent shall be responsible for promoting a range of Hass branded lubricants sales within the Nairobi region. The holder shall work closely with the respective in-country marketing teams in executing marketing activities specific to Kenya with the aim of increasing lubes sales turnover and maximize profitability.
Key Responsibility Areas of the Marketing Executive
- Prospecting for new customers in line with the business strategy of growth in customer base
- Maintain sound and healthy customer relations with new and existing customers and offer prompt support
- Follow through on customer order processing and ensure customer service levels are within set SLAs
- Responsible for customer account management and confirm accuracy of statements in consultations with the Finance team
- Reinforce cash business and prompt cash collections as per approved credit terms
- Ensure all credit customers comply with the credit policy and ensure credit sales are properly secured
- Generate accurate product forecasts based on customer requirements for internal use as and when required
- Prepare and maintain updated customer database and provide requisite ad hoc reports
- Identify regional key market intelligent statistics and share the information with management for decision making
Minimum Requirements for the Marketing Job
- University degree in Chemical Engineering or business field
- Professional qualifications in marketing and Basic training in Lubricants is desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience in selling lubricants
- Ability to represent the company at the highest levels, initiate, build and improve relationships with teams and customers
- Demonstrate honesty, and sound work ethics
- Strategic thinking and market focus individual
How to Apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, you are invited to send a formal application and updated CV to explaining how your experience, character and skills fit the position applied for to the address below by CoB Friday, 9th December, 2016. Your application should also include your current remuneration, names and contacts of 3 referees, a working e-mail address and daytime telephone contact. All applications should be sent via email to: [email protected] Applications received after the deadline date will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.