Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products presentation,
- Expand and develop marketing platforms for the clients’ products.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing with company’s objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor market trends and advising the sales team.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability and monitoring market trends.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for our products.
- Collaborate with the sales team to monitor and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activity within agreed budget.
- A degree in Marketing / Business Management
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Marketing Manager
- Excellent communication Skills
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
How to Apply
CVs to be send to [email protected]