Simba Wells Bar & Restaurant
Located along Meru – Nanyuki Highway
Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Job Purpose: The Marketing Manager must have a passion in building a brand, create positive attitude and the ability to work in a team, improve sales and deliver the desired results.
The marketer will be in charge of wells group of hotels (Simba, Beehive & Juggle green)
- Designing sellable and attractive packages for the clients
- In-house design for brand marketing collaterals such as fliers, brochures and online adverts suitable to the target market.
- Ensure guest complains are adequately addressed and resolved.
- Updating the company website and social media platforms with marketing content.
- Marketing company products and services to customers
- Communicate in advance through the right media all offers, discounts and promotions
- Meet specific sales targets vs. expenses as set from time to time.
- Prepare marketing statistics
- Communicating directly with clients
- Follow-up for collection of payment
- Research into emerging trends in hotel and catering industry and be able to assist in future development planning for wells hotels.
- The person should be able to develop a corporate product and market.
- Give timely reports for the departments including, closed sales, timelines and sales projections.
- Ensure that Daily minimum occupancy levels are achieved.
- Generate customers’ database by updating mailing lists and contacts specific to individuals and companies.
- Organize in-house sales promotion, themed nights and music concerts, popular djs etc.
- In liaison with HR development marketing SOPs.
- Any other duty as assigned by the director.
Qualifications & Requirements:-
- Must have a National Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other business related field
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience in sales & marketing
- Must have proven experience in sales and marketing in hospitality industry of similar field
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close sales
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with clients
- Ability to achieve targets and work with strict deadlines
- Ability to prepare and conduct presentations
- Ability to actively contribute to revenue generation in the hotels
- Good communications, presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Good reporting and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal or no supervision
- Must be of high integrity, persuasive and team player
- Must be confident, focused and self motivated
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to: [email protected] on or before 26th August 2015