Job Title: Marketing Manager
Profile Introduction: Our Client a publishing company seeks to recruit a self-driven individual for the position of Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Planning, Developing and Implementing all of the Organizations Marketing, Communication and Brand Strategies.
The candidate will be tasked with Directing and Coordinating at the Strategic & tactical levels with the other functions of the organization.
The successful candidate will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Develop and manage execution of the organization’s market strategy;
- Design and implement direct marketing campaigns in line with the marketing strategy and budget;
- Manage relationships and partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners, clients, suppliers, the government and media;
- Identify growth opportunities through carrying out market research;
- Plan and oversee the organizations advertising and promotional activities;
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities, their tangible results to ensure achievement of return on investment;
- Review current marketing practices in the organization and continuously enforce industry best practices; and
- Create and maintain consistency of brand across the board.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Drive to Achieve;
- People Management & Development;
- Analytical skills; and
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other relevant field;
- A qualified chartered marketer; and
- At least 3 years of experience leading a marketing department.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 23rd August 2016.