Type: Full Time
Salary: 45,001 – 60,000
Reporting Relationship Reports to: Director Operations
Description: The marketing manager will manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Key Performance Indicators – KPI
- Marketing of company products
- High levels of Customer Service
- Actual Targets Met
Academic Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or diploma in marketing
- Must be 29 years & above
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in retail business
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above post kindly send applications to [email protected] before 9th September 2015