Marketing Manager – Below the Line Marketing
Salary: 60K + Commissions
Reports to Managing Director
Our client is an established marketing agency located in Nairobi that offers below- the – line marketing services to corporate companies and NGOs locally and internationally. The client is looking to fill the position of a Marketing Manager to seek new opportunities and grow the business.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager Job
- Responsible for aggressive pitching to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets are met and surpassed by finding creative ways to bring in new business
- Develop targeted proposal and presentations for clients and negotiate contracts/prices
- Oversee client’s project implementation within various regions
- Maintain and develop existing customers through high levels of service in order to expand and strengthen the relationship
- Collaborate with teams to monitor and implement marketing plans and projects with industry best practices.
- Actively identify opportunities by introducing company products, thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each customer’s business portfolio
- Communicate customer requirements and/or schedules to the projects staff in a timely and executable manner for promoting optimum cost efficiency
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and convert them into profitable new business
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver marketing activities within agreed budget.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Must be at least 27 years and above
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Marketing from a recognized institution
- Must have minimum of 3 years experience in marketing role in the service industry
- At least 1 year management experience working as a Marketing Manager
- Experience marketing and selling FMCG products is an added advantage
- Strong commercial and marketing background
Key Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing marketing needs
- Technical marketing skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Willing to travel extensively
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Marketing Manager – Below the Line) to [email protected]before Friday 16th December, 2016. N.B: Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process on ongoing basis. We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.