Marketing Manager Jobs in Microfinance, Kenya
Job Title: Microfinance Marketing Manager
Our Client; a fast growing Sacco in Kenya with operations spread across the country; is looking for self-driven and result-oriented person to fill the position of a Marketing Manager.
Marketing Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate marketing strategies and plans that meet the objectives of the Sacco’s business
- Monitor Team activities, working relationship and reinforce positive attributes which foster peace and harmony.
- Identify new markets and plans that meet the objectives of the Sacco.
- Carrying out market research and analysis of market trends, customer satisfaction and product development
- Generating marketing promotional tools for advertising purposes.
- Spearheading the Sacco’s marketing activities and leading the marketing team in achieving its objectives
- Preparing market plans and forecasts
- Preparing monthly reports
- Coordinate all the branch marketing activities
- Coordinate the customer care function to ensure that members are served in an exemplary manner
- Study implication of press and other information to the sustainability of the Sacco and advise management accordingly
- Ensure that marketing activities are within budget.
- Work hand in hand with the management team in ensuring smooth operations of the Sacco
- Promotion of the Sacco’s services and image
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or a business related field
- At least 2 years experience working in a Sacco or a microfinance institution – A MUST
- Ability to handle several branches
- Aged 25-35 years
- Willing to travel frequently
- Vibrant, energetic and self motivated
- Experience in leadership, should demonstrate the ability to build and motivate a team.
- Well spoken with excellent communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Microfinance Marketing Manager) to [email protected] before Saturday, 20th February 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.