This Interior Design & Construction services company that has been in existence since 1991. Over the years they have developed a distinct reputation for design expertise and proficiency to become one of the leading design firms in the field. They are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to promote their high end products. The company is a complete solution provider for home and office interiors design and decor.
- Marketing the high end architectural products to new and existing customers.
• Developing business cases for strategy with input from management and team members.
• Communicating recommendations to business leaders, team and project managers.
• Building strong relationships across various industries.
• Assist in creating and developing structured presentations which detail project scope, opportunity sizing, analyses and recommendations.
• Identifying, analysing, and communicating trends and issues affecting the business.
• Performing industry research to highlight opportunities within the interior design business and identify promising new opportunities.
• Managing individual workload for assigned portion of projects, meeting expectations for quality and time keeping.
- Marketing Degree from a recognized institution
• At least 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar position
• Experience in Interior Design Company an advantage
• Demonstrate advanced proficiency in MS packages – Word, PowerPoint & Excel. Other system use will be a plus
• Adapt quickly on projects as and when needed
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing