Marketing Officer Jobs at Co-operative Bank Sacco
Reports to the Sacco Manager
Our client, a medium-sized Transport Sacco in Machakos County urgently wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the position of a marketing officer.
Job Summary:The job holder shall champion marketing and public relations initiatives of the Sacco.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Officer Job
- Prepare and co-ordinate implementation of media and public relations plan to create awareness and a positive image for the Sacco
- Monitor team activities, working relationship and reinforce positive attributes which foster peace and harmony at work
- Formulate marketing strategies and plans that meet the objectives of the society’s business
- Identify and develop new markets and plans that meet the objectives of the society business
- Carrying out market research for find out the products and services needed by the members
- Generating marketing promotional tools for advertising purposes
- Spearheading the society’s marketing activities and leading the marketing team in achieving its objectives in increasing patronage
- Preparing marketing activities and forecasts
- Prepare monthly reports from the department
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Marketing Officer Job Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in Bachelor of Commerce (Marketing Option)
- Computer literate
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Cooperative Development or Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience is required, preferably in marketing and business development
How to Apply
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in the above position, kindly download and complete the form below and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 21st October, 2016. Please note that you need the latest Adobe Reader version to fill and submit your application.
- NB: Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered. Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Click here to download CCIA Online Recruitment Form
- Disclaimer: To view this document you will need to install/ have Adobe PDF Reader.