Marketing Officer Jobs at Fortcom Holding Limited
Fortcom Holding Limited is a property management organization that specializes in Property Consultation, Valuation and Agency in Estate Management.
Due to the growing needs of the business, the firm currently requires a Marketing Officer.
The Marketing officer’s position will be based in Nairobi and will report to the General Manager.
Marketing Officer Job Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute significantly in setting the goals and objectives of the department and implementing strategies to achieve them.
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that all activities are delivered within defined budgets, assist in the development of pricing strategies and co-ordinates financial and budgeting activities to maximize operational efficiency.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and tradeshows working with developers to market the company’s brand and products.
- Carry out market research and customer survey to assess demand, competitors’ strategies, brand positioning and awareness.
- Negotiate contracts with clients and manage market deliverables.
- Prepare monthly reports on sales and marketing activities to show progress towards objectives.
Qualifications for the Marketing Officer Job
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with basics in marketing.
- Minimum 3 years real estate industry experience in sales and marketing.
- High computer literacy, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in flexible schedule with minimum local travel.
How to Apply
- If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your application together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae to the address below to reach us on or before 23/12/2016. [email protected] (Email Subject: MARKETING OFFICER )
- Human Resource Manager Fortcom Holdings Ltd P.O BOX 34307 – 00100 NAIROBI.