Do you posses marketing skills?
Our client is a housing cooperative society with the sole role of empowering ownership and generating actual wealth and fostering the growth of properties.
Experience(s) : 2 Year
Company Type: START-UP
Entry / Mid Level
Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Great Personality Skills
- A very positive and ambitious person.