Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective and efficient management of incoming and outgoing telephone calls / messages;
- Receiving and recording parcels to facilitate communication;
- Receiving and directing visitors to the respective officers/offices to maintain order;
- Effective management of telephone calls to facilitate cost control;
- Ensuring that the front office area is clean and tidy;
- Ensuring that the telephone numbers and extensions are all working and report any faulty lines to the relevant department; and
- Ensuring timely opening and closing of the main office doors and safe custody of the keys.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Secretarial Studies, Public Relations or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Proven work experience of at least one (1) year in a related field;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) grade ‘C’ plain and above; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Be good at networking.
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Accuracy / attention to detail
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your application and CV to [email protected] by September 16, 2016. Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.