Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality clinical patient care including leading clinical effectiveness efforts, ensuring implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines;
- Support the implementation of HIV prevention combination packages specific to various key populations
- Support clinical team in implementation of harm reduction strategies including management of HIV and related diseases;
- Provide mentoring to clinical teams with the goal of performance improvement in the overall patient care
- Organize and facilitate in various CPDs based on National Curricula; and
- Organize and co-ordinate facilitation of journal review meetings and CMEs at designated facilities.
- Degree in Clinical Medicine or any other relevant field.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or any other relevant field.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working with KP programs, with an additional three (3) years’ experience working in HIV programs.
- Registration with the relevant board.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, you are requested to send your application and CV to [email protected] by September 16, 2016. Candidates are required to quote the TITLE & LOCATION of the position being applied on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.