We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and developing profitable relationships in allotted accounts.
- Ensuring incremental growth the overall portfolio revenue through sale of additional links and upgrade of existing links.
- Managing the customer relationship by ensuring regular service review meetings with the customers to identify opportunities for growth, challenges they are facing and general market intelligence.
- Ensuring overall retention of the accounts portfolio.
- Preparing Quotations, Tenders and sourcing for client requirements according to specifications
Developing proposals with Technical Team in response to client RFPs
- Negotiating and closing sales deals agreements with clients
- Following up on behalf of client with Finance team on all matters related to the account (Invoices, credit notes, statements, Purchase Order etc.).
- Making follow-up with client to ensure that account is current /updated in terms of payment.
- Following up with the service delivery team to ensure all requests made in the client accounts (deployments, surveys) are dealt with within the stipulated service level agreements (SLA’s ).
- Liaising with the Project manager to ensure all deployments projects to be initiated by a detailed project plan from the project manager to the client and regular updates provided to the customer.
- Communicating Clients expectations to Project Managers throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Organizing Marketing activities to increase company visibility, network, and as appreciation forums to our clientele.
- Conceptual analytical and evaluative skills to conduct independent research and analysis.
- Ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
- Planning & Organizing: Demonstrated planning and organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of others, work to tight deadlines and handle multiple concurrent projects/activities. Ability to work under pressure, applying contingency measures to adjust plans and resources effectively.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
- Client Orientation: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions.
- Master’s/degree in business or public administration, information technology, Marketing, or related area.
- Certificate/Diploma in Information technology.
- MUST have a minimum of seven (2) years of progressively responsible experience in telecommunications.
- Experience in working in a multifaceted organization is desirable.
- Experience with private sector partnerships are highly desirable.
- At least 27 years and above
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and to be received by 15th January 2017 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER’