Sales and Marketing Representative
At Masaba Services we pride in offering customers with services that they can rely on for stable network operations.
We ensure our teams follow best practices in project implementation and strive to meet this quality services in time.
The key responsibilities and duties of the representative are;
- Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or field engineers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Provide clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memo’s, etc.
- Assist team in updating all implementation deliverables as required with new functionality rollouts.
- Acquire as many estates as possible.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor in Commerce in sales and marketing or any equivalent course
- Diploma in Business sales and marketing or any equivalent course
- Experience in working in telecommunication industry is an added advantage
- People with KCSE certificates and experienced in sales and marketing are encouraged to apply.
Stipend: Basic pay 10,000Ksh Plus commissions
How to Apply
To be considered your application must submitted via email to Email:[email protected] and to be received by 10 December 2016 and addressed to: Human Resource.
The subject head should read ‘Site Acquisition’