Maseno University Front-Office Manager Job
Requirements for the Front-Office Manager Job
- Applicants must be a holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management, or other management areas from recognized university/ institution.
- He/She should at least have three (3) years working experience at the level of Senior Management in a three-star Hotel.
- He must be a registered member of a relevant professional body.
- Applicants must have operational knowledge of Hotel/Property Management Systems.
- Additional Professional qualifications and Management will be an added advantage.
NOTE: This position shall be tenable for a contractual period of three (3) years based on annual performance assessment, upon which the holder shall be eligible to apply for another term.
How to Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated. All applications be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice Chancellor Administration, Finance and Development Maseno University P. O. BOX 333 – 40105 MASENO
So as to reach not later than Thursday 24th May, 2018.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
A soft copy (one running pdf file) of the applications must also be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.