The University of Nottingham is inviting students from Israel to apply for masters scholarships. These scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s programme including MRes for 2017 entry.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic) before they can register on an academic programme.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s programme including MRes.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: In 2017 University is offering 5 scholarships of 25% each towards tuition fees for students from Israel.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Students can apply for this scholarship if they:
- Are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Israel and
- Are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes and
- Already have, or expect to receive, a final percentage of 85 or more, or be classified as ‘very good’ and
- Already hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2017, in any subject area.
Nationality: Students from Israel can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement:
- 6.0 with no less than 5.5 in each element
- 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in each element
- 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each element
- 79 (minimum 17 in Writing and Listening
- 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking), 87 (minimum 20 in Speaking and 19 in all other elements)
- 100 (minimum 19 with 20 in Speaking)
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Application Deadline: The closing date for application is May 19, 2017.