Mathematics & Computer Studies Attache Teacher at Windle Trust
Contract term: Full-time, 5 Month contract with possibility of extension
Windle Trust Kenya (WTK), a member of Windle Trust International Federation, is a non-profit organization with a mission to transform society through education and training. We are working with communities in Dadaab District, Fafi, Wajir South, Turkana West, Dadaab Refugee Camps and Kakuma Refugee Camp on education projects.
Windle Trust Kenya wishes to recruit for the following Attachee Secondary School teaching positions to be based in Dadaab Refugee Camp:
Mathematics & Computer Studies Teacher Qualifications
- A degree in Education
- At least 1 year experience teaching in a secondary school
- Proven performance as a secondary school teacher with outstanding results
- Demonstrated capabilities and strategies to propel secondary schools to top national performance in curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Able and willing to live, work, travel in fast-paced and insecure environment adhering to strict security guidelines.
- Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and Power Point)
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your résumé with a covering letter quoting the reference number Attaché Secondary School Teacher – 27/16 to: [email protected] OR Human Resource Department, Windle Trust Kenya, P O Box 40521-00100 Nairobi on or before Friday 15th July 2016