Summary: This position will ensure use of technical and financial skills to track and manage patient cash flows, credit, and insurance payments, while also assisting with patient booking and in-clinic coordination.
• Minimum CPA part 1.
• At least 1-2 years’ proven working experience as a cashier.
• Strong mathematics and computer skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
• Experience in healthcare billing preferred.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks financial software a plus.
• Strong written and oral communciation skills.
• Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit cards, vouchers, or electronic payments.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers.
• Compute and record totals of transactions.
• Post charges against patients’ accounts
• Manage up-to-date clinic income records by sending and receiving bank checks and documenting all relevant transactions.
• Handle all payments to clinic suppliers and accurately enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, cheques, payment for previous visit) into software management system
• Fill out and file insurance forms for payment as requested.
• Prepare and submit invoices for corporate/insurance payments.
• Transfer income activities to QuickBooks system on a daily basis.
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports from clinic financial data.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: The Administration Officer, Matibabu Foundation, P.O. Box 230 – 40607, Ukwala Or E-mail to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.