Summary: The position will be responsible for all aspects of patient visit coordination including, friendly welcoming of all visitors and patients, monitoring of patient scheduling and maintaining visit documentation.
• Diploma in Office Administration, Customer Service or Secretarial Studies.
• Experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to build friendly rapport with customers and patients.
• Welcome visitors and patients, answer their enquiries and direct them as appropriate.
• Effectively handle all communication with patients either face to face or by phone and record bookings and appointments and forwarding the same to doctors and optometrists.
• Manage the doctors’ schedules by booking a reasonable and manageable number of patients for special clinics and subsequently keeping the doctors informed.
• Prepare files for triage and doctor visits, maintain order of patient visits based on emergency walk-ins, latecomers and regularly scheduled appointments for specialized treatment.
• Manage patient visits within clinic by assisting with subsequent scheduling, distribution of forms, directions to triage and doctors’ rooms, complaints, etc.
• Contact patients by phone for scheduling reminders and for feedback on cancelled appointments.
• Receive and file clinical, laboratory, x-ray and any other diagnostic results and reports for the clinic.
• Arrange patient referrals.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: The Administration Officer, Matibabu Foundation, P.O. Box 230 – 40607, Ukwala Or E-mail to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted.