A garage in Nairobi requires an experienced mechanic with proven ability to work with heavy duty commercial vehicles according to stringent best-practice standards.
The right candidate will manage the small workshop team to ensure all activities are carried out on time and at an exceptional standard to maintain staff – client relations.
The successful applicant will have:
- at least five years experience as an auto mechanic
- proven ability in vehicle electrical systems and fault diagnostics
- proven ability in pneumatic and hydraulic systems diagnostics and repair
- experience of managing a team
- familiarity with excellent standards of quality control
- experience of keeping accurate records
- Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application letter with reliable telephone contacts and a CV with two most recent referees. (Mandatory)
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be flexible.
Salary is Ksh 30,000 – 35,000/=
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 4th September, 2015.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.